Infolinks In Text Ads

Monday 29 October 2012

How to read local languages in your nokia mobile

Now the mobile phones are not only for talking but this device is using instead of computers. We all use our mobile phones for keeping in touch with social networking sites like Facebook twitter and google+

Many phones supports many languages but the problem starts when we can not read the content written in local languages like gujarati or hindi or other. I got the same problem with my nokia symbian phone and I found this way to read local language in my mobile.

The trick is very easy:
1. Download opera mini web browser from www.mini.opera.com
2. Open opera mini browser and type "config:" in address bar.
3. Go
4. Opera mini will open a page, go to the last option of this page "Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts" and select "yes" then "save"
5. Done.

Now open your facebook and see, you are now able to see the status of your friend in your language. :)

2 comments:

  1. i have nokia lumia 710. i cant download opera mini in my phone. so please tell me some other tricks thanks

    ReplyDelete